Salt Lake City, UT
We are seeking a Director of Health Services for a senior living community in Salt Lake City, UT. This is a true management position where you get to plan and implement care strategies and really celebrate the fruits of your labor and see the residents that you assist thrive due to your care plan. This position includes excellent benefits including vacation, health, dental and life insurance, vacation and a matching 401K plan.
- Oversee all residents care.
- Interviewing & assessing new residents as well as continual assessment of current residents
- Following a planned financial budget
- Generate revenue for care services provided to residents. Ensure residents are properly billed for the level of care provided.
- Oversee the personal care of residents at the community. Supervises the care staff-hiring, training, scheduling, and job performance.
- Contact families regarding changes in care.
- Ensure changes in a resident condition are reflected in the care provided.
- Authority and responsibility of all care staff
- Coordinate with the Director of Dining Services to ensure residents proper diets
- Documentation, including incident reports & state forms
- Keep Executive Director informed on all resident care issues and needs
- Certified RN
- Min. 5 years nursing experience, experience in the senior/assisted living industry a plus
- Min. 1 year managing experience
- Current CPR/First Aide
- Computer experience; Word, Excel, etc.