Santa Clarita Valley, CA
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing who has a strong passion and customer orientation for seniors. We have an immediate opening at a community in the Santa Clarita Valley. This community consists of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care units. The Director of Sales and Marketing is often the first person our future residents and families have the opportunity to meet, so it is important that this person is able to represent the community well.
Some of the responsibilities of the Director of Sales and Marketing include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with seniors and their families looking to move into our community
- Meet and exceed sales targets while generating move in’s to help the community reach 100% occupancy
- Effectively communicating the community’s attributes to prospective residents and families
- Effectively market our community through networking, sales, advertising, public relations and community events
- Attend, coordinate and sponsor community networking functions to continually promote the positive and professional image of our community
Identify, establish and maintain positive relationships with industry influencers and strategic partners to insure on-going referrals and continued opportunities to promote the community and attract residents
- Ensure all details from apartment readiness through new resident paperwork are in order before move in day
- Must be able to effectively generate leads and follow up to convert leads to move-in’s.
Must have a strong ability to perform community outreach, generate leads, overcome opposition to generate sales
- Previous healthcare/senior living sales experience a plus
- Must have a strong passion and customer orientation for seniors
- Must possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
We offer a rich benefit package including; competitive salaries, 401k retirement plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off.
If you are ready to meet the challenges of this critical role, we want to hear from you!