Santa Clarita, CA
We have an immediate need for an Executive Director in Santa Clarita, CA. In this important role, you will ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and legal requirements governing the community and all company policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for all operations and finances, approving expenditures against budgets and maintaining financial records.
As Executive Director, you will promote and market the property to maintain full occupancy of the community. You will also maintain all required education units and licensing updates with complete understanding and knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations, and trends in the industry and be responsible for maintaining the physical property and a safe and secure environment for all associates, residents, guests and visitors. Also, you will assure that residents accepted require appropriate levels of care in regards to their physical and mental needs.
As a community associate, you will enjoy the genuine spirit of caring and collaboration that makes each of our communities so well respected within their local neighborhood. In addition, you will become part of an ever increasing community of professionals who have the passion and dedication of building meaningful relationships with our residents and their families now and for years to come.
We offer a rich benefit package including; competitive salaries, 401k retirement plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off.
If you are ready to meet the challenges of this critical role, we want to hear from you!
- Must be age 21, or over
- 4 year degree from an accredited college preferred
- Current State/Federal/Local required certification or license to manage a community or ability to obtain
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Evidence of First Aid Training/Certification as required
- Background clearances as required by government regulations
- Complete a health screening and provide negative TB test results (must be within the last 6 months or within 7 days of employment)
- Must be mobile and able to move freely about the community