A manufacturing company is seeking an experienced warehouse/distribution manager to control inventory, receiving, warehousing and distribution of products. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain inventory accuracy, negotiate freight rates, prepare shipping documentation and work to streamline process and procedures which will improve the financial health of the company.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations;
- Oversee warehouse staff and ensure 100% pick accuracy;
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements; Ensure complete compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, cycle counts and spot checks; reconcile inventory with electronic data storage systems.
- Maintain cost effective shipping methods and continuously strive to improve freight costs and efficiencies.